Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Free Movies Online Of Mario Salieri Are There Any Complete Cantiflas Movies Online (preferably Free, With Subtitles?)?

Are there any complete Cantiflas movies online (preferably free, with subtitles?)? - free movies online of mario salieri

For a school project, I need to see a movie in Spanish. I thought a movie with actor Mario Moreno (Cantinflas), I see his film is in detail (you're missing the point) online for free, but I am without subtitles, the things (I made in 101 Is in Spanish) somewhere online I can see this film, or other free Cantinflas films with subtitles, or am I asking the impossible?

1 comment:

BradyBun... said...

Search on OVGuide.com 'Cantinflas with English subtitles, the Web site, a link to tons of websites that have these criteria ... good luck

Post a Comment