Friday, February 19, 2010

Nice Religous Qoutes Looking For A Nice Guy, Really!?

Looking for a nice guy, really!? - nice religous qoutes

I am getting divorced. I just want a nice guy. The man who is loyal, honest, would not be half good religious fanatics. But you know that the programmer type, the man who is faithful and honest. Who still speaks of his mother. I know you're there. Feelings of rejection. I know you feel wyou ho. Lets chat. To connect time for good people. Sick of lying, dishonesty. I just want someone who is real.

2 comments:

mario g said...

Do you understand that we really take any risks in life? Why do people seek steriotypical u or where it seems he will not tell u? As the computer technology and gentle and many women seem to make friends, there are people out there who are kept open not only Basterds eyes. Do not go directly, what u think is the easiest solution. Continue to monitor the human U Want. Not only for each type you want to see, but U do not like it. If you u look, u is the people you are looking for. someone who still considers himself lucky to be with you. FYI also an insult to us, for you to believe that this is at least some computer fanatics

The Lilodian said...

I can not tell you how on the foundation of what he said, but at least that sales of stereotypes that are not even remotely true, full, made me laugh, and I thought I should at least mention that

If you take my advice, change your thinking about computer programming, then you can perhaps in conjunction with:)

Post a Comment