Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Happens To Cervix Before Menstruation What Happened? Miscarriage?

What happened? miscarriage? - what happens to cervix before menstruation

1. I went to the doctors await the results - I did for a week.
2. I know that a variety of symptoms such things as cancer of the cervix, a type of tumor or injury, or hormonal problems, but trying to question rule out a miscarriage.

Cycle of history have usually a 34ish, but in January, lasted 40 days. just before my period (about day 32) had anticipated in unprotected sex (think it was during the absence) of ovulation. I landed with my period until day 40 (Saturday). I had a normal period of 4 days. The following Saturday I had sex and had red (medium) to. The spots lasted a few days, and menstruation is full again (like dark brown, like the end of a period ofBut then it became normal month. Blood). He was arrested on Wednesday and again on Saturday had sexual intercourse that) followed by the red color (. Was discovered only after sex and left. At that time I made a doctor for the following Wednesday. At the time he woke up again on Wednesday with a full hard times. Pap tests could not be completed, but I had a lot of blood work done. Now I'm waiting. Currently I am experiencing bloating and cramping of the chest in principle for the entire month (not something for me and) my unusual SPM.

The doctor said (inflammation of the uterus but do not know what that might mean), the neck "look" good health without smear results, however, took blood samples for testing pregnancy and ironand other defects.

Therefore, we have never as a pregnancy (miscarriage or today), because sex was so late in the cycle. the only reason it makes sense if the ovulation is very late in my cycle. Any advice on this too?

Miscarriage? Cervical cancer? Tumors? Thyroid?
anyone else similar experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment