Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bluetooth Gaming Headphones Are There Any Bluetooth Ear/headphones???????

Are there any bluetooth ear/headphones??????? - bluetooth gaming headphones

HELP!

I bought a new 40 "Sony Bravia kdl40d3500. On TV, has a 3.5-mm jack for headphones. I also have a PS3 with Call of Duty 4 This game is very strong and it is important to know everything.

Usually finish all my work from UNI and a lot of free time, so I want to play in this match. But whenever I play at one of my roommates come into a rage and anger against me, because it is too loud.

As TV headphone jack is 2 m () 6.5feet away from my bed (where I'm going to play the game. None of the headphone cables are long enough.

I wonder weather is not a Bluetooth headset. It is something that plugs into the socket. Then simply put on the headphones, no wires, no nothing. Is there such a thing? If so, can you give me a website that sells. I'll pay up to 50 € (with a microphone) would be a good thing.

If there is no such thing, you can recommend a helmet and a good edge (2.5 m +) of big bulky, should not the ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment