Friday, January 8, 2010

Credit Reports Provided From Outside Identity Theft Legal Question. Who Is Liable And How Do I Go After Them?

Identity theft legal question. Who is liable and how do I go after them? - credit reports provided from outside

I recently discovered that my identity was stolen, and various "instant" credit card opens up shop in my name. Luckily, because I saw all these new cards, which I had not asked for reports and is now under investigation.

In any case, I wonder if the dealers for the supply of cards out of control of the identification of the author when she applied for credit and forms of treatment responsibility.

The person who has had a false ID on with my data (but still not a false telephone number) is the correct code, I would imagine, have raised a flag.

Therefore, it would be wise for traders to follow the approved the letters? If so, what kind of legislation that would implement such a thing?

4 comments:

gatorgir... said...

I have a number of things. First, the trader does not intervene. SECODI to find the best of luck to the hole. This is the worst crime identiify. Third, a person must have their social integration, if they could. You can check somesort of obtaining control and catering. Write me and I can tell you some information!

arus.geo said...

No, dealers are rarely responsible for these situations, it is always the person who committed fraud and the victim. Why you should contact an attorney to work with retailers to ensure that they are responsible to their diligence in checking credentials before issuing a credit card.

arus.geo said...

No, dealers are rarely responsible for these situations, it is always the person who committed fraud and the victim. Why you should contact an attorney to work with retailers to ensure that they are responsible to their diligence in checking credentials before issuing a credit card.

NIck said...

The best place for your question --

http://www.legalservices4less.com/identitytheft.htm

Trust me its good

Post a Comment