Monday, January 25, 2010

Hair While Snowboarding How To Look Cute While Snowboarding?

How to look cute while snowboarding? - hair while snowboarding

Tomorrow, I'm with my boyfriend and a group of friends sledding and snowboarding. I am learning to snowboard. If my hair is wet, it seems disgusting. I do not know what I do with my hair. Even the make-up always goes down or stains remain and never. If any of you can tell me how my hair and my make-up remains to be done would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

3 comments:

Musik Chick said...

I totally agree with the person above me, braid hair and do not take your hat if your gunna) id recommend a (. Go light on the composition, waterproof and each eyeliner as close to the lash line of stain as possible to its less likely. No shadow, Foundation of Light!

kaya said...

good for your makeup prlly do not want the sea and watch uhmm .. go prime? I say try it with some water Mascre some waterproof eyeliner. try some braided pig tails, a high ponytail, side or rear braided knots or chaotic. If you wear a hat, and I would say that the best solution that the strands of the braids stay and because they are sweet, and hid her hair wet mess. :) I hope this helps you

nahtsalm... said...

If you know how to French braid is probably a good idea to do so. Moreover, just use waterproof makeup

Post a Comment